This was done in Secondary 2! It was a drama poster. I think it ended up unused. I remember feeling very proud of my umbrella, which I conjured up during one lesson of CCT/PCCG and somehow still looked acceptable. I also remember being embarrassed at the thought of a Korean trying to read the Google-translated summary.
What bothers me the most about this now is the blatantly pixellated blades of grass, and the awkward placing of the flower pattern on the umbrella -- over the years I seem to have grown out of this sort of brush spamming. That aside, I wish I could still remember the font I used as the title.
What bothers me the most about this now is the blatantly pixellated blades of grass, and the awkward placing of the flower pattern on the umbrella -- over the years I seem to have grown out of this sort of brush spamming. That aside, I wish I could still remember the font I used as the title.

No comments:
Post a Comment