Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sketches/ Doodles

I sketch when I am bored, when I am stressed, or when I have nothing to do. I prefer rough sketching and adding pretty details to being a perfectionist. The first three pictures were drawn in my room, and the rest were drawn in class...


These are my shelves! I like them very much. On the top I have a model windmill, some dolphin-thing, a ship, a flip-flap plant, the salt tree I uploaded a picture of earlier, an empty money box (the circular thing) and other things that I didn't draw in.


This is supposed to be my bed, with some now unidentifiable bit of clothing hanging over the edge. I have cat bedsheets.

The bookshelf in my room! The dumbbells in the corner are there for show. No one uses them.


This was drawn in class! I like it even though the dragonflies are not proportionate. It is a tissue paper packet. The quote is by one of my friends.

A doodle! This one took forever. I like fractals and curves. 


I don't like this one as much because the random things don't seem to fit together that nicely. This is probably because I drew it in pen. I used up a lot of ink.


This was more of a quick boredom-relieving doodle than an attempt to fill up the page with pretty things. I like circles, too .


These are calculator buttons. I drew one of them (probably during a lesson) and another one followed. I think the lesson ended before I could start on 9, so I wrote down a lame joke - 'seven ate nine'.


No comments:

Post a Comment