I realise that I uploaded a lot more work onto my personal blog when I was in Secondary 1. For this reason I am able to share them here: even though my hard drive crashed years ago, Blogger still has them, and I don't have to reupload! It's actually a good way of archiving art works.
Moving on.
Moving on.
In Secondary 1 we had to partner up and make flags of peace using our mascots. I remember spending a long time on Photoshop for this. My partner wasn't as good with Photoshop, so I managed to learn a lot of things, about layer styles, brushes, the pen tool and loads more :) Here's how ours turned out.
This was done in paint! I am still very proud of it. I remember I tried to disguise the word 'Circles' somewhere. If you can actually find it, I will buy you chocolate.
These are the Photoshop assignments that we had to do for ICT! It was my first time using Photoshop. I loved it. I did Yoru first, then Temari and Miki. They are from Shugo Chara.
Another ICT assignment. I was very proud of my sandshrew.






No comments:
Post a Comment