Monday, September 26, 2011

112'08

I went digging through blog archives and found strange things! Okay this is really embarrassing because it was done in secondary one. Here goes.


112'08! The eggs are from iloveegg.com, from which came a song that was replayed in class dozens of times. I still remember the lyrics... This was made on a whim.



These are class tee design pictures! Now the Tempus Sans ITC makes me cringe. (I'm not sure why, but I seem to have developed a dislike for fonts that I used to love when I was younger e.g. Kristen ITC)


This was the funfair poster we used! I was very proud of it. I still remember how I made those swirls in the background :)
And here is an example of a nonsensical thing that I did. If you can tell, I made this in Microsoft Powerpoint! The figure depicted is from the computer game N, which I was completely addicted to. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment