
It wasn't easy getting the proportion of the cube right at first, and after that I had to keep checking to see if the shadows were dark enough to show a contrast of sides. I suppose it could have been worse, though, but at least it looks like wood.
We were then to go home and find another texture, and transfer it onto another cube.
I thought I would do a sponge:

This took a longer time because I kept having to draw and shade all the little holes in the sponge, but I think the result was worth it. Also, I tried to blend the edges of the cube a bit better and overall I am quite happy with the result.
You are good with pencil shading but your sponge is fantastic! Well done and keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that the sponge looks real xD coz' the details (i.e. the uneven surface of the sponge) is well drawn xD
ReplyDelete