Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Elephants

Here's some of the experimenting I've been doing with the cliche 'elephant in the room'. Since it's not my actual coursework yet, I took the images of the elephant and the room off the internet first to sort of get a preview of how it might look like.


The good thing about Photoshop is that pictures can easily be modified, but this creates so many variations that it's hard to choose the best one. Some of these I definitely wouldn't prefer over the others, but I find most of them to be quite nice in different ways.

As a side note, I realise that in trying to design this series of cliches, I keep trying to make almost everything consistent so that people will know it's a series. This may be a good thing, but it makes them look quite boring and there are probably better ways of doing it that I need to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment