I really haven't been doing a lot of art related things this year, because jc is kind of mad. But here's some of the more presentable stuff I've done, because I have time now and nothing else to do.
This was for my sister's maths project. She wanted a cover page, and insisted I make it for her.
Then there was a bookmark designing competition, which I participated in mostly because I wanted to make something.
And then there is Sherlock.
Most of the design/art-related things I've been doing are Sherlock-related. You should watch Sherlock. It is brilliant :)
...I also made about four hundred icons or so Sherlock icons, but well.
(It's so weird posting here!!!)
This was for my sister's maths project. She wanted a cover page, and insisted I make it for her.
Then there was a bookmark designing competition, which I participated in mostly because I wanted to make something.
And then there is Sherlock.
Most of the design/art-related things I've been doing are Sherlock-related. You should watch Sherlock. It is brilliant :)
...I also made about four hundred icons or so Sherlock icons, but well.
(It's so weird posting here!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment